Troy DUI/Traffic Lawyers
Choose a Skilled Drunk Driving Lawyer in Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Darke, Logan, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, and Shelby Counties
Have you been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or operating a vehicle impaired (OVI) in Ohio? If so, it’s time to consult with an experienced lawyer. Lopez, Severt & Pratt Co offers effective legal services for individuals facing drunk driving charges. As your drunk driving lawyers in Troy, we will defend your rights and protect your driving privileges while working hard to resolve your case in your favor.
Attorneys Andrew Pratt and Jose Lopez are knowledgeable attorneys who provide experienced defense services for individuals facing drunk driving charges. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can rest assured knowing that we have the skill to provide the effective legal services your case needs. If you are facing an OVI charge, an attorney from our competent law firm is your best defense to ensure that your rights and freedoms are fully safeguarded.
An OVI charge can result in:
- Loss of driver's license
- Jail time
- Abstinence from alcohol
- Substantial fines
- Alcohol treatment classes
- Loss of right to own firearms
If you have questions after receiving a DUI charge, consult with an OVI lawyer from our firm right away. We are committed to helping you retain your driving rights and essential freedoms.
Miami County DUI Offender Resources
Here are some common resources that may be helpful:
- Miami County Sheriff's Office: The Miami County Sheriff's Office can provide information on DUI-related laws, penalties, and local enforcement procedures. They may also have resources or referrals for DUI offenders.
- Miami County Court System: The local court system handles DUI cases and can provide information on legal processes, court dates, and potential penalties. They may have programs or resources available for DUI offenders, such as probation services or diversion programs.
- Substance Abuse Counseling Centers: Counseling centers specializing in substance abuse and addiction treatment can be valuable resources for DUI offenders. They can offer assessment, counseling, and educational programs to address alcohol-related issues.
- Support Groups: Participating in support groups, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or SMART Recovery, can provide a supportive environment for individuals struggling with alcohol-related issues. These groups offer guidance, peer support, and strategies for maintaining sobriety.
- Driver Intervention Programs: Driver Intervention Programs (DIP) are educational programs designed for individuals convicted of DUI offenses. These programs typically include educational sessions, counseling, and group discussions to address the risks and consequences of impaired driving.
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV): The Ohio BMV can provide information on driver's license suspension or reinstatement, DUI-related driving privileges, and requirements for license reinstatement after a DUI conviction.
Remember, contacting local law enforcement agencies, the court system, or relevant government offices in Miami County, Ohio, will provide the most accurate and specific information regarding DUI offender resources in the area.
“I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome.” - Lou M.
“Fantastic legal representation” - Dylan C.
“If you're looking for a lawyer whose job changes your future, call these folks.” - Former Client